返回列表 回复 发帖

Twilight(转载)

??Eric: You're Isabella Swan, the new girl. Hi, I'm Eric, the eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need, tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on?
  埃里克:你是伊莎贝拉#斯旺,新来的女孩。你好,我是埃里克,这个地方的万事通。你需要什么,导游,午餐约会,肩膀?
  Eric: Good headline for your feature. I'm on the paper, and you're news, baby, front page.
  埃里克:我是校报的,你就是新闻,宝贝,头版。
  Bella: No, I'm not. (Stutters) You...Please don't have any sort of...
  贝拉:不。(结结巴巴)你...请不要有任何的..
  Eric: Chillax. No feature.
  埃里克:冷静。
  Bella: Okay, thanks.
  贝拉:好的,谢谢。
  Eric: Cool?
  埃里克:酷?
  Girl: All right. Okay. Yeah.
  女孩:好的,好的,是的。
  (Girls Chattering)
  (女孩们七嘴八舌)
  Girl 1: To you!
  女1:你!
  Mike: Whoa!
  迈克:哇!
  Bella: I'm sorry. I told them not to let me play.
  贝拉:对不起,我告诉他们不要让我玩。
  Mike: No way. No, no, no. That's... That's... Don't...You're Isabella, right?
  迈克:没门。不,不,不。这是...这是...不要...你是伊莎贝拉,对不对?
  Bella: Just Bella.
  贝拉:只是贝拉
  Mike: Yeah. Hey, I'm Mike Newton.
  迈克:是的,嗨,我是迈克#牛顿
  Bella: Nice to meet you.
  贝拉:很高兴见到你
  Mike: Yeah, yeah.
  迈克:是的,是的。
  Mike: (Chuckles) Yeah, it's...
  迈克:(笑着)是的。
  Jessica: I'm Jessica, by the way. Hey, you're from Arizona, right?
  杰西卡:我是杰西卡,顺便说一句,嗨,你是亚力桑那州来的,对吗?
  Bella: Yeah.
  贝拉:是的
  Jessica: Aren't people from Arizona supposed to be, like, really tan?
  Bella: Yeah. Maybe that's why they kicked me out.
  杰西卡:从亚利桑那州真的晒黑人?
  贝拉:是的。也许这就是为什么他们踢我。
  (Mike and Jessica Laughing)
  (迈克和杰西卡大笑)
  Mike: You're good.
  迈克:你真好
  Jessica: That's so funny.
  杰西卡:真有趣
  Eric: Like a masterpiece, you know, we'll have, like, this crazy pyramid fall from the sky, and then you guys can...
  埃里克:像杰作,你知道,我们将像,这是从天上疯狂金字塔下降,然后你们可以...
  Mike: It's my pleasure, Madame.
  迈克:我很荣幸。女士。
  Eric: You guys can give each other high fives.
  埃里克:你们可以互相击掌
  Mike: Burrito, my friend?
  迈克:面饼卷,我的朋友?
  Eric: Hey, Mikey! You met my home girl, Bella?
  艾里克:嗨,迈克!你见过我家姑娘,贝拉了?
  Mike: Hey. Your home girl?
  迈克:嗨,你家姑娘?
   Eric: Yeah.
  埃里克:是的
  Mike: Yeah?
  迈克:是吗?
  Tyler: That's...My girl. Sorry I had to mess up your game, Mike!
  泰勒:这是...我的女孩。对不起,我不得不弄乱你的游戏,迈克!
  Eric: Tyler.
  埃里克:泰勒.
  (All laughing)
  (所有人大笑)
  Tyler: Yes!
  泰勒:是的!
  Jessica: Oh, my God. It's like first grade all over again. You're the shiny new toy.
  杰西卡:哦,我的上帝。你是闪闪发光的新玩具。
  Angela: Smile.
  安吉拉:微笑。
  Bella: Okay.
  贝拉:好的。
  Angela: Sorry.I needed a candid for the feature.
  安吉拉:对不起。我需要特写照片。
  Eric: The feature's dead, Angela. Don't bring it up again.
  Bella: It's okay, I just...
  埃里克:此特写已死,安吉拉。不要提上报的事了。
  贝拉:没关系,我只是...
  Eric:I got your back,baby
  埃里克:我支持你,宝贝
   我来顶
  
  一年制自考招生(劳动部紧缺人才开考科目),全国招生进行中
  报名时间9月1日--2009年9月25日
  年龄要求:1988年之前出生的社会在职人员
  需要材料:身份证,最高学历,照片扫描件
  开考科目:工程类,经济类,计算机类,语言类均有
  报名电话:13270080079
  咨询QQ:251731111
  (本次开考科目,学费可分批缴纳,查到学籍以后再开始缴纳费用)报名费300元/人。6年专注致力打造中国在职教育第一品牌,SUNWAY-EDU
  更多学历项目请咨询在线老师或登陆我们的官方网站查询
   LZ, you are really some guy....
  
  thanks for sharing..i do love your postings here
   thanks for sharing..i do love your postings
  -------------------------------------------------------------http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/language_tips/auvideo/2009-08/31/content_8637886.htm自己翻译着玩的,这里是地址,第二段要明天才能出来呢。
   Bella’s father: Well, probably be late for dinner. I gotta head down to Mason County. Security guard at the Grisham Mill got killed by some kind of animal.
  贝拉的父亲:嗯,可能是迟到了。我得去梅森县。格里沙姆工厂的警卫被一些动物杀死了。
  Bella: An animal?
  贝拉:动物?
  Bella’s father: You're not in Phoenix anymore, Bells. Anyway, I figured I'd lend a hand.
  贝拉的父亲:你不是在凤凰城,贝拉。无论如何,我想我愿意伸出援手。
  Bella: Be careful.
  贝拉:小心。
  Bella’s father: Always am.
  贝拉的父亲:我总是小心
  Bella: And thanks for the tires.
  贝拉:谢谢你的那个轮胎。
  Bella’s father: Yeah.
  贝拉的父亲:是的。
  (Thunder rumbling)
  (打雷声)
  Eric: Prom Committee is a chick thing,but I gotta cover it for the paper anyway,and they need a guy to help choose the music
  埃里克:舞会委员会是女孩子的事,但我得为校报报道,他们需要一个人来选择音乐
  so I need your play list,Hey,listen,I was wondering,did you have a date to
  所以我需要你的播放列表,嘿,我想知道,你有约会吗?
  Mike: What's up, Arizona? Huh? How you liking the rain, girl? Better get used to it, girl.
  麦克:这是怎么回事,亚利桑那州?咦?你喜欢雨,女孩?
  Eric: Yeah, Mike, hey, you're real cute, man.
  埃里克:是的,迈克。嘿,你真可爱,伙计。
  Mike: Oh, I know...That was really awesome.
  迈克:哦,我知道。
  Eric: Why you shooting down my game? Let a playa play.
  埃里克:让花花公子玩吧。
  Mike: Yeah, okay. What you playing at, T-Ball?
  迈克:是的,好吧。你在玩什么?简易棒球?
  Edward: Hello. I'm sorry, I didn't get a chance to introduce myself last week. I'm Edward Cullen. You're Bella?
  爱德华:你好,对不起,我没有机会自我介绍,上周。我是爱德华,你是贝拉吗?
  Bella: Yes.
  贝拉:是的。
   Teacher: Onion root tip cells, that's what's on your slides right now. Okay? So, separate and label them into the phases of mitosis, and the first partners that get it right are gonna win the Golden Onion.
  老师:洋葱根细胞,这就是你们的幻灯片。好吧?因此,分离并标注细胞分裂的阶段,第一队正确的合作伙伴将赢得黄金洋葱。
  (Students catcalling)
  BOY: All right, good.
  男孩:好,好。
  Edward: Ladies first.
  爱德华:女士优先。
  (Students chattering indistinctly)
  Bella: You were gone.
  贝拉:你走了。
  Edward: Yeah. I was out of town for a couple of days. Personal reasons.
  爱德华:是的。我离开镇子几天。个人原因。
  Bella: Prophase.
  贝拉:前期。
  Edward: Do you mind if I look? It's prophase.
  爱德华:你介意我看看吗?它是前期。
  Bella: Like I said.
  贝拉:就像我说的。
  Edward: So are you enjoying the rain?
  爱德华:那么,你喜欢下雨吗?
  (Anxious laugh)
  Bella: What? You're asking me about the weather?
  贝拉:什么?你问我天气吗?
  Edward: Yeah, I...I guess I am.
  爱德华:是的,我猜是的。
  Bella: Well, I don't really like the rain. Any cold, wet thing, I don't really...What?
  贝拉:好吧,我不喜欢雨。任何冷的,湿的东西。我真的不,什么?
  Edward: Nothing.
  爱德华:没什么。
  (Laughs)
  (大笑)
  Edward: It's anaphase.
  爱德华:后期。
  Bella: You mind if I check?
  贝拉:你介意我检查一下吗?
  Edward: Sure.
  爱德华:当然可以。
  Bella: Anaphase.
  贝拉:前期。
  Edward: Like I said.
  爱德华:就像我说的。
  Edward: If you hate the cold and the rain so much, why'd you move to the wettest place in the continental US?
  爱德华:如果你不喜欢寒冷,和雨,为什么搬到美国大陆降雨量最多的地方?
  Bella: It's complicated.
  贝拉:很复杂。
  Edward: I'm sure I can keep up.
  爱德华:我确定我能理解。
  Bella: My mom remarried, and...
  贝拉:我妈妈再婚了,而且
  Edward: So you don't like the guy, or...
  爱德华:你不喜欢那个家伙,或者
  Bella: No, that's not...Phil's really nice.
  贝拉:不,不是的。菲尔真的很好。
  (Gentle theme playing)
  Edward: It's metaphase. You want to check it?
  Bella: I believe you.
  爱德华:是中期。你要检查吗?
  贝拉:我相信你。
返回列表 回复 发帖